Saturday, April 4, 2009

Script Frenzy

Ah, it's that time again. I have no clue why I'm going to attempt this, because I am quite certain that I won't win, especially since my life will progressively become more hectic as it gets closer to exam time. But alas, I am anyway. Script Frenzy, from the makers of NaNoWriMo, gives its participants the goal of writing one hundred pages of some type of script over the month of April.

Remember the novel that I'm working on called Scarlett? Well I'm adapting it into a manga, of all things. So if by some chance I finish it, the book will be more complete in manga form than in the intended novel. Weird. Not that it would be completed in the manga, heavens no. It would be at least a trilogy, if not a full length series. I mean, it would be very easy for me to serialize the story concept, and from what I've written so far on my Screnzy, it's working quite well as a manga. I may even (just for laughs) try to draw it myself when I'm through, however, if I ever got it picked up by Tokyopop or someplace like that, they would definately have to find me an artist (I'm not that great).

Anyway, Screnzy on!



-Mary

No comments: