Thursday, October 8, 2009

*headdesk*



Yes, I know. I'm stupid and/or insane. Every year I try this and every year I fail (well except for that first year), and yet here I am again doing this to myself. I'm such a masochist. Anyway, so what's different about this year? I'm doing fanfiction. It's actually a fic that I've already started but I can see being ridiculously long. To reconcile my conscience with the fact that it's a story that I've already started, I'm not counting what I've already written in with the word count. I would start something new and/or original, but I just don't have the mental energy for it. Seriously I have absolutely zero orignal plots in my brain, so I'm just going to add on 50,000 more words to a story that already has a clear and planned plot. Yay, me. *headdesk*

No comments: